Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Running for Success

So far, I ran 3 miles on 2/4 and 2/5 during Track. Its a good thing that they know I never been in Cross Country or Track. The rest of the people are from Cross Country or have been in Track. The reason I am in pre-conditioning is that I am trying to make it to West Point (USMA). If I never went to practice, I don't know what I would do. Especially when I go rip off shirt when a group of hot girls approach and start flexing my muscles pulling .off a show









2 comments:

Real Life in South Carolina said...

I love the comment you left for yourself on your last post. Oh, and by the way, keep your shirt on. You are not allowed to date and if I find those hot girls swarming around you while you are flexing your muscles, it could get very embarassing!

Marjorie said...

Where do you run, Rambo? Is it inside or outside? I was thinking it was cold there, and couldn't imagine you taking your shirt off if you were outside.

I'm glad to hear you are running. That will definitely get you in shape!